Tuition Assistance: applying for or waiting for notification of receipt of tuition assistance does not create an exemption from following the steps listed below in order. Allow two weeks for electronic filing of Facts Grant & Aid application and four weeks for hard copy application.
Each requirement must be completed prior to initiation of the next.
1. Parents wishing to enroll their children at Heritage Christian School in grades K – 8 must complete the following in order:
- Submission of the Application for Admission with nonrefundable application fee and tuition deposit.
- Submission of a copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- Submission of a copy of student’s records from at least the past complete school year.
- Submission of a copy of standardized test scores (if taken) or equivalent from the past school year.
- Submission of copies of report cards from the past school year to the present.
- Submission of signed Statement of Commitment to Parent Student Handbook
- Interview with Head of School.
- Entrance testing for students.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 by September 15.
2. After acceptance to Heritage Christian School, the following paperwork must be completed and turned in to the office by June 1.
- Official Certificate of Immunization
- Registration Paperwork
- Field Trip and Medical Release Form
- Health Form or Athletic Physical for 5th-8th grades
- Emergency Contact Card
- Permission for Publication of Student Work/Pictures
- Tuition Contract
- Grandparent Information
- IT Acceptable Use Form
- Certificate of Dental Screening (Required for Kindergarten)
3. Conditions that will automatically prevent admission into Heritage Christian School
- Students will not be accepted if they have been expelled or required to withdraw from another school, public or private, for any reason.
- Students will not be accepted if they have educational, behavioral or psychological disorders that cannot be met in the regular mainstreamed classroom. Heritage Christian School does not have the capability to meet moderate to severe special needs.
Parents, in order for us to accurately evaluate each applicant, please allow a minimum of five business days for this process to be completed. This time frame will also be dependent on the expedient cooperation of those who will be providing us with the preliminary information.