Heritage Christian School is accredited by The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) which is recognized by the State of Iowa.
ACSI Planting Seeds WEB from ACSI on Vimeo.
WHY IT MATTERS
- ACSI accredited schools have remained the most theologically stable and consistent over the past five years.**
- Christian school graduates are significantly more likely to pray and read Scripture both alone and with a spouse and children.*
- ACSI accredited schools have these top priorities: for students to have a close, personal relationship with God and for students to develop a Christian worldview.**
- On average, ACSI accredited schools require more rigorous course loads in math, science, English, languages, civics, social studies, art or music, and Bible than all other programs surveyed.**
- Since 1974 ACSI schools have scored significantly higher than the national norm in every grade level on a national achievement test.
- ACSI school graduates attend college at a significantly higher rate than the national average (86 percent compared with 68 percent).
- Christian school graduates give more of their time to volunteer in their congregations, on mission trips, and on relief/aid trips.*
- Christian school graduates donate significantly more money to their churches, religious causes, and other charitable causes overall.*
*Protestant Christian schools compared with Catholic, public, and private nonreligious schools as well as homeschools
**ACSI accredited schools compared with other ACSI members, Protestant Christian schools, and Catholic schools