Educating for Eternity 2022

Educating for Eternity is coming up on Saturday, March 5! This year we’ll be holding it in the Heritage Gymnasium (255 Hackberry St., North Liberty) so space is limited and you’ll want to get your tickets early!
Educating for Eternity (EFE) is the school’s largest fundraiser. Tuition covers approximately 80% of the school’s operational costs, leaving the school to absorb the remaining 20%. EFE is essential to keep tuition costs affordable, opening the door for as many families as possible to attend.
For more information and how to purchase tickets, visit our website here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *