Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment Criteria for All Students:
- Student must turn four years old by the first day of school. Students turning four after the first day, but prior to September 15 will be considered if space allows.
- Student must be fully toilet trained and be independent in the bathroom. Children may not wear pull-ups or other training-type undergarments.
Pre-Kindergarten Enrollment Process
Parents wishing to enroll their children at Heritage Christian School in Pre-Kindergarten must complete and/or fulfill the following:
- The Application for Admission with nonrefundable application fee ($40)
- The nonrefundable tuition deposit is due when application is submitted.
- Submission of a copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Submission of signed Statement of Commitment to Parent Student Handbook.
- Parent(s) will set up a time for an interview with the Head of School
After acceptance to Heritage Christian School, the following information must be completed and turned in to the office before June 1:
- Official Certification of Immunization
- Emergency Contact Card
- Enrollment Paperwork
- Field Trip and Medical Release
- Health Status (Physical) Form
- Tuition Contract
- Grandparent Information
- Permission for Publication of Student Work/Pictures
- IT Acceptable Use Form
Conditions that will automatically prevent admission into Heritage Christian School:
- Students will not be accepted if they have been expelled or required to withdraw from another school, public or private, for any reason.
- Students will not be accepted if they have educational, behavioral or psychological disorders that cannot be met in the regular mainstreamed classroom. Heritage Christian School does not have the capability to meet moderate to severe special needs.
- In order for us to accurately evaluate each applicant, please allow a minimum of five business days for this process to be completed. This time frame will also be dependent on the expedient cooperation of those who will be providing us with the preliminary information.